Working with Owners, Directors and Stakeholders on Food & Beverage projects to support, enhance and develop the business. We agree the outline project, review the operation, define the requirements, scope and inputs, creating an action plan for discussion & implementation.
Areas may include some or all of the following depending on the client’s requirements:-
- New projects, from concept to delivery
- Menu planning
- Procurement & sourcing to business needs
- Procure to pay systems
- Recipe formulation & SOP`s (Standard Operating Procedure)
- Kitchen design
- Equipment & technology research
- Sous vide cooking
- Efficiency & profitability review (food cost + labour cost +overheads)
- Waste management (food, utilities & labour)
- Food safety
- Health & safety
- Ongoing business support
Menu planning & development
Whether it`s a new concept, refreshing an existing menu or creating an exciting new menu for an existing business, we can help. Through our research of trends, reviewing your existing data i.e. budgets, P&L, sales mix & kitchen layout; we can guide your teams to deliver improved standards, consistency and taste.
We will review seasonality, customer demands & craft skill, whilst working with and mentoring your team members to deliver your vision.
To maximise the potential the menu is only one part of the jigsaw. Continual progression & development helps you to stay ahead and evolve as a business.